* Short term course registration is separate and costs USD 299. A minimum of 10 participants are needed to conduct this course.
Specific venue to follow.
Early bird offer:
Book before 30th June 2019 and avail a USD200 discount on Registration fee. Discount applied automatically at checkout.
Register 4 delegates or more from the same institution and get 20% off registration fees.
The following are included in the registration fee:
Conference program materials, access to all conference sessions, teas / coffees, lunch on all days, cocktail dinner on day one and gala dinner on day two.
Registration fee includes conference program materials, access to all conference sessions, tea/coffee breaks, lunch on all days, cocktail dinner on day one and Gala dinner on day two. Short courses are charged separately.
Masters or Ph.D. students only.
You need to book your accommodation yourself. However, there are a few limited rooms available at the conference venue. Should you wish to avail these rooms at a special rate, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. These are on first come first served basis.
Maybe, please check your country specific guidelines and email us at email@example.com for the invitation letter
Please send email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
100+ attendees are expected.
Yes, you can suggest a speaker before 01 April 2018 along with a speaker proposal by emailing us at CEO@worldconference.co.uk
When you arrive onsite please follow directions to the registration desk. Provide your name, company name and/or receipt to the people at registration desk. They will provide you with your badge and program materials.
Program Guide Deadline: 01 May 2018
Final Printed Brochure Deadline: 15 May 2018
There is an option of sending posters by mail to the conference venue. Please visit the web site for exact address. They need to be sent in to favour of, “Organizing committee, World Conference on Molecular biology of Cancer”.
Please contact CEO@worldconference.co.uk and we will get back to you.
Please email your suggestions to email@example.com.
If you have any further question, please email them to CEO@worldconference.co.uk.
1. If a registrant is unable to attend theconference for any reason, she / he may, obtaining previous agreement from the conference organisers, substitute (her/ himself) with another person from the same institute / organization.
2. If a registrant is unable to attend, and providing the conference organisers are informed in writing by the final date for payment, that is 30 days prior to the date of the event, a registrant can leave the fee paid with the organisers as payment towards a place at the same event or another World Conference event that will take place in the 12 months following the originally booked event.
3. If the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person, then the following refund arrangements apply:
• Registrations cancelled more than 4 months before the start of the conference will be refunded 50% of the registration fees.
• Registrations cancelled within less than than 4 months before the start of the conference will be refunded 25% of the registration fees.
• Registrations cancelled within one month before the start of the conference will not be eligible for a refund
4. Registrations cancelled less than 30 days before the event, in any form, or cancelled without being in a written form at any time, will not be eligible for a refund at all.